Thursday, December 13, 2012

Big boy Christmas clothes

So somehow I got into this idea of making the boys Christmas clothes this year, it makes sense for the baby, the shops are filled with elf baby clothes etc. But knowing my eldest he would be upset if I made something for the baby and not for him, so I made his first.


It had been a while since I've made him clothes and he was quite excited and decided to wear them to school yesterday.


The shirt I brought and just attached the tie with that iron on sticky stuff, I should have appliqued the edges, after a day at school I will not only need to do the applique but add something to cover the hole that materialised *sigh* kids; at least he is having fun right.


I had a lot of fun with the shorts and had quite forgotten how easy shorts/pants are to whip up, something I can do during the baby's micro naps even! 
A red pocket was irresistible to add to the harlequin fun of these, I am now tempted to make him a jesters hat to go with! But I need to make something for the baby boy now or he will feel left out.



No comments: